- Support and service requests from across the country are directly handled by contact center located in Karachi. Each call is then escalated to the concerned regional coordinator and manager field support, the moment it is logged.
- The customer is given a ticket number for future reference, which is shared with the concerned regional coordinator and representatives.
- The concerned representative coordinates with the customer acknowledging the support/service request and assuring the possible time schedule to address and rectify the same.
- Normally the response time to attend one support/service request logged is 2-24 hours; however in remote areas it could be few hours more. This depends upon the time of call logging, the geographical location and nature of problem.
- Each and every call is monitored and tracked from the time of logging (issuance of ticket number) to the first visit and from pending status till its closure.
- The status of each call logged at the contact center is updated and recorded with the contact center via Regional coordinators and other Customer Services Representatives.
- Incase the support request is pending due to a warranty issue; or some other external issue, the customer is given a follow up and updated accordingly from time to time.
- Upon call closure, randomly courtesy calls are also given to check the level of satisfaction and record grievances if any with customer valuable comments with the objective to be better, better and then the best.
- All New Horizon products are covered under a 1-3 year limited warranty with optional upgrade to 3-year comprehensive warranty. Toll free phone support is also provided at 0800-BUY-HP.
Monday to Thursday: 9 am to 6:30 pm
Friday: 9 am to 6:30 pm (Prayer Break 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm)