IT infrastructure plays a vital role for any business to manage and maintain its operations successfully.
New Horizon offers IT infrastructure management which is all about managing critical operation gears for overall effectiveness, such as policies, processes, equipment, data, human resources, and external contacts. It is often divided into categories such as management, network and storage management.
New Horizon focuses on some of the major purposes of infrastructure management which are as following:
- Reduce duplication of effort
- Ensure adherence to standards
- Enhance the flow of information throughout an information system
- Promote adaptability necessary for a changeable environment
- Ensure interoperability among organizational and external entities
- Maintain effective
- Change management policies and practices
New Horizon Infrastructure Management Services enables the customers to utilize services of subject matter experts, offering access to functional skills. New Horizon's Infrastructure Management practice has a strong team certified and dedicated resources, spread at New Horizon's global and local presence. All this provides us varied and vast experience and this in turn enables the group to have a fine balance of strength and forethought. Moving in step with the swift pace of technology and business, New Horizon provides end to end IT Infrastructure Management services in the areas like Remote Infrastructure Management, Infrastructure Consulting, System Integration, Datacenter Management, IT Help Desk services, Managed Security Services and Desktop Management.
- Greater flexibility, utilization and scalability of required resources
- Reduced operating costs.
- Proven delivery methodologies and processes.
- Greater flexibility of geographical delivery location.
- Reduced cost through use of resources in the shared service framework