A network architecture is a blueprint of the complete computer communication network, which provides a framework and technology foundation for designing, building and managing a communication network. It typically has a layered structure. Layering is a modern network design principle which divides the communication tasks into a number of smaller parts, each part accomplishing a particular sub-task and interacting with the other parts in a small number of well-defined ways. Layering allows the parts of a communication to be designed and tested without a combinatorial explosion of cases, keeping each design relatively simple.
New Horizon's network architecture and design specialization helps organizations to implement high-quality networks that support business needs. New Horizon designs, maintains, and troubleshoots Internet, intranet, and extract connections, including local- and wide-area networks. New Horizon's specialization also builds the knowledge of developing security and disaster recovery plans regarding networks. New Horizon provides logical and structural layout of the network consisting of transmission equipment, software and communication protocols and infrastructure (wired or wireless) transmission of data and connectivity between components.
At New Horizon it is ensured that our clients are provided with the most efficient and cost-effective layout of the network, consisting of the hardware, software, connectivity, communication protocols and mode of transmission (such as wired or wireless), which completely suits organization's work environment and day-to-day requirements.
New Horizon's network architecture solution provides:
- Mobility - Delivers seamless mobility and reliable, mission-critical, wireless access to improve workforce productivity
- Energy Reduction - Reduce energy costs and improve efficiency
- Security - A context-aware security architecture, enforces security policies across the entire distributed network, not just at a single point in the data stream.
- Enhanced Performance - Improves the speed and availability of any application to increase business continuity and employee productivity.
- Effective Management - IT departments more effectively deploy, manage, and troubleshoot the network and the services that it delivers.